Pizza & beer will be served, sponsored by Chris Moe, Allied Member, of Aerotek, so please RSVP by 4pm May 12th.
Topics of discussion may include:
- Telecommuting, virtual meetings and distance work
- Impacts of new office sizes, staff levels and space needs
- New directions in technology
- Future personnel requirements
- Influence of codes and legal constraints
- Changes in competition
- Growing design-build delivery methods
- Increased pressure from clients and smaller budgets
- "client squeeze"
- Maximize staff efficiency and keep energy levels up
Firm Forum: The Changing Architectural Practice in Changing Times
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
Cost: None; this forum is open to all. Please RSVP.
1.5 CES LUs
For more information: 510/464-3600