Chip Pierson, AIA of Dahlin Group Architecture Planning will describe this East Bay firm's journey from one small project in China to a multi-office, nationwide architecture practice in the space of eight years. In his talk he will describe:
* Why and why not to go global4/28/10
* How to get help
* Negotiations and contracts
* Business culture
* Design process
* Design opportunities and challenges
* Planning opportunities and challenges
* Construction techniques in China
* Sales and marketing techniques
Monthly Program: International Business Development
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
Cost: $15.75 AIA Members; $21 non-members. Registration required. Click here to register.
1.5 CES LUFor more information: 510/464-3600