Explore Green Innovation
AIA East Bay is pleased to announce our new partnership with West Coast Green – the nation’s largest conference and expo on green innovation in building, business, and design. With this alliance, your AIA East Bay membership allows you a 20% DISCOUNT OFF OF A FULL CONFERENCE PASS.
Your pass gives you access to all presentations, interactive demonstrations and expo, inspirational conference sessions, a full-scale green modular showhouse and more! You will also be able to choose from 80 AIA CES credit offerings, including sessions on Advanced Building, Technology and Materials, and the Developers Series & Roundtable.
West Coast Green is the largest event of its kind, with an international audience of over 14,000 influencers and thought leaders. As the hub for collective intelligence, West Coast Green assembles visionary thinkers, business leaders, products and technologies that are revolutionizing the way we build and live in our homes, work spaces and communities.
Highlights of our 2008 Conference:
• Inspired Presentations from Visionary Thinkers & Business Leaders from 100 of the leading minds in the green industry including keynote speeches from noted author and TV host David Suzuki, and Nobel Laureate Al Gore.
• Dynamic networking events and action hubs where thought leaders can gather to tackle real-world issues, exchange ideas, create valuable connections or find their next business partner.
• An interactive tradeshow floor with over 400 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in green building and business technology, including a green modular showhouse.
• Inspirational Conference Sessions built as a comprehensive curriculum ranging from beginner level to advanced, offering a selection of over 80 AIA CES credits.
September 25–27, 2008 San Jose Convention Center Silicon Valley, CA
REGISTER NOW and come to the heart of innovation!
1. Go to westcoastgreen.com
2. Click on the Register tab, and select Full Conference
3. On the page following, ENTER YOUR PROMO CODE: aia688
That’s it! Your pass for 20% off will be reflected on the final page.
For more information: Sidney Sweeney 510/464-3600