- How to get in front of enough new prospective clients on a regular basis to keep your pipeline filled
- How to avoid wasting time chasing unqualified prospects
- How to avoid wasting time creating detailed proposals for people who have neither the intention nor the ability to do business with us, or who simply use our proposals to negotiate a better deal with our competition
- Why we frequently hear “I’d like to think it over” or some form of “maybe” after we submit a proposal or give a presentation
- How to shorten the time it takes to get a decision
- How to avoid cutting prices to get or keep the business
- How to turn more of your marketing efforts into new clients
About the Speaker:
Joe Diliberto is a nationally recognized speaker. His background includes executive level positions in Sales and Marketing with Fortune 500 and start-up companies. An expert in his field, Joe is the owner of the Sandler Sales Institute in Oakland. The Sandler System has be recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the number one Sales Management Training Program for the past five consecutive years.
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland
Contact: Kellie Hewlett at 510/464-3600
Cost: None, this is a brown bag lunch. Drinks are provided.
This program open to all. Please RSVP.
For more information: Kellie Hewlett, Program Coordinator, 510/464-3600