- Ed Manasse, Planner V and Interim Strategic Manager for the City of Oakland
- Neil Gray, Planner III for the City of Oakland
- Laura Kaminski, Planner II for the City of Oakland
Time: Noon - 1pm
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
RSVP required. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After completing this training participants will know how to read the new layout of the zoning regulations, zoning maps, and height maps.
2. The purpose of each new zone will be taught.
3. The participants will learn how the new regulations will effect their current and future projects.
4. The major difference between the old and new zoning code will be discussed.
1 CES LU Hour
For more information: 510/464-3600