Materials are included!
Early bird registration - sign up before January 11, 2009 and get $10 off your registration fee! Click here to register!
The course will begin with an overview of the LEED Rating Systems and then proceed to detail the individual areas of focus. 'Real world' examples are used throughout and the instructor will organize the complicated rating systems into a simple and easy to follow dialogue. The session is concluded with credit synergies/relationships, an introduction to computer based testing and a 'road map' for the remainder of your preparation.
The course will be taught by Lee C Beckman, a LEED Accredited Professional skilled in consulting and educating clients. Beckman is a detail oriented instructor that has worked on the LEED Exam Writing team as well as created curriculum for multiple LEED Exam Prep Courses. Beckman is an excellent educator with a passion for sustainable architecture and strong LEED project experience.
- LEED Credit Intents & Requirements
- Project & Team Coordination
- Implement LEED Process
- Technical Analyses for LEED Credits & Strategies
- Hard Copy of Presentation
- Online Practice Exams & Quizzes
- Digital Course Package
- Instructor support pre- and post- seminar
- Sustainable Design & Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- LEED Rating System (USGBC & GBCI, LEED Basics, Accreditations Overview, Certification Processes)
- Strategies & Concepts (Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation in Design & Regional Prioritization)
- Study Techniques
- Introduction to the Testing Environment
LEED AP Exam Training: Existing Buildings - Operation and Maintenance
Taught by Lee C Beckman of Green Education Services.
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
Cost: $210 for AIA East Bay chapter members; $265 for AIA members; $320 for non-members
Registration required. Click here to register.
8 CES/HSW/SD LUs
For more information: 510/464-3600