BIM & the Small Firm - Using BIM to Increase Productivity on Small Firm Projects
Featuring: Mikiten Architecture
This event will feature Mikiten Architecture, who will review how BIM is used within their practice. We will begin with a wine & cheese reception followed by a presentation given by the firm. In addition to an overview of the technology used by the firm, the presentation will cover the following:
• A review of the firm and how BIM benefited their projects
• How the firm used BIM during the design process
• Methods to managing and producing construction documents
• Determining what to model in a project and to what level of detail
• How to make energy analysis easy on small projects
• Methods for creating sketch and photo-renderings from a BIM model
ArchiCAD: BIM & the Small Firm
Erick Mikiten, AIA will review how BIM is used at Mikiten Architecture. Click here for more information.
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
Cost: None; this program is open to all. Click here to register.
For more information: 510/464-3600