- How to get in front of more new prospects on a regular basis
- How to avoid washing time chasing unqualified projects
- Why we frequently hear "I want to think it over" or some form of "maybe"
- How to shorten the time to close a sale (or get a decision)
- How to avoid cutting fees to get or keep the business
- How to differentiate our services more effectively
- How our attitudes and beliefs can impact our success
Joe Diliberto is a nationally recognized speaker. His background includes executive level positions in Sales and Marketing with Fortune 100 companies. An expert in his field, Joe is the owner of Sandler Training. The Sandler System has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the number on Sales Management Training Program for the past five consecutive years.
Small Firm Forum: Selling Professional Services in a Challenging Economy
Time: Noon - 1:00pm
Location: AIA East Bay Chapter Office, 1405 Clay Street, Oakland.
Contact: 510/464-3600 or Catherine Roha, AIA
Cost: Free for Chapter Members; $3 for non-members
For more information: 510/464-3600