Designed by Juila Morgan, the The Berkeley Women's City Club was founded in 1927. After opening its doors to men in 1962 the name was changed to The Berkeley City Club. Still an active social organization and now a National State Historical Landmark, the Berkeley City Club is worth the visit.
Tour: The Berkeley Women's City Club
Hosted by the Women in Architecture Committee. Architect: Julia Morgan.
Time: 6:15pm - 7:15pm
Location: The Berkeley City Club, 2315 Durant Avenue, Berkeley.
Contact: 510/464-3600 or Laura de la Torre, Assoc. AIA
Cost: $2 cash; this program is open to all. Please RSVP.
For more information: 510/464-3600