- Update on the Post-Occupancy Evaluations underway nationwide.
- Review of recent tour- Buena Vista Terrace, affordable senior housing in San Francisco
- Discussion on the "Household" Model, Meadowlark Hills in Manhattan Kansas
- Upcoming AAHSA conference
- Update on the Care Delivery and Design Improvement Committee (CDDIC) in Sacramento
- Interface with AIA East Bay Chapter
- Any updates and/or relevant information.
LECTURE- "HEALING GARDENS FOR SENIOR ENVIRONMENTS" by MARNI BARNES, Landscape Architect & Author
Presented by the Design for Aging Committee w/contributing sponsorship
(Gates & Assocs., Perkins Eastman, SPGA, Stantec, HKIT, and Wattenberger)
Place: The Sequoias, 1525 Post Street San Francisco (Northern California Presbyterian Homes and Services)
Short tour of the gardens at the Sequoias led by Landscape Architect, Bob LaRocca, previous to lecture.
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008
Time: 5-7 pm
Limited capacity so please RSVP to the AIA ! If you're not signed up you can't attend.
For more information: TBrutting@HKIT.com