From Gene Metz, AIA:
"Please be advised that the California Cultural and Historical Endowment Board will meet in
Oakland Thurs., July 27th, 1515 Clay St, 2nd fl. Conference Room at 10am.
Please be there to speak and otherwise support second round funding for the historic John Marsh Stone House.
We may not be on the agenda but anticipate approval of $200,000 for restoration planning documents. Public comments is #10 agenda item.
This meeting should be of interest to all historical preservation advocats."
California Cultural and Historical Endowment (CCHE)
July 27, 2006
Starting at 10:00am
Elihu Harris State Office Building
1515 Clay Street, Conference Room 2 (2nd Floor)
Oakland, California 94612
The Board of the California Cultural and Historical
Endowment (CCHE) will meet
July 27, 2006. The meeting will start at 10:00am.
1. Roll Call
2. Chairperson’s Report
3. Approval of April 27-28, 2006 minutes. (Action)
4. Executive Officer’s Report
5. Review of Projects Reserved for Funding from Round
One for action on
or continued reservation of funding. (Action)
• San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
6. Motion to increase funding allocation for Round Two
up to $43,549,139.(
7. Review of Round Two Planning Grant Applications
8. Review of Round Two Project Grant Applications for
action on approval
• Trinity County Historical Society
• County of Sonoma (Hood House)
• City and County of San Francisco (South Windmill)
• City of Benicia (Commandant’s Residence)
• La Plaza de Cultura Y Artes
• Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens
• San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles
• City of Poway
• City of Calexico
• City of Pasadena
• City of San Fernando
• Fresno Metropolitan Museum
For More Information: This Agenda will be posted onCCHE website at http://www.library.ca.gov/cche and isavailable by mail upon request.